Our client is a reputable Chinese Asset Management group with specific focuses on cross-border asset management and investment businesses. They manage a portfolio of private equity funds, venture capital funds, sector focus funds, mezzanine funds, hedge funds and principal investment funds, all operated via an international management platform, and provides overseas investors with opportunities to explore and invest in companies with fast growth potential in mainland China. They also seek investment opportunities from overseas and provide diversified financial services for its clients on the mainland. They are now looking for a team secretary for one of the international teams:
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- College degree preferred
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) are essential; Strong proficiency in general computer skills
- Native listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in English
- Excellent Chinese Mandarin/Putonghua skills
- 2 years minimum working experience preferably in multinational companies, fund management, banking or financial institutions
- Marketing oriented and client friendly; comfortable working with people at all organizational levels
- Ability to display a consistent, professional degree of communication
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information
What to Offer:
- An excellent career opportunity to grow with a fast growing Chinese Asset Management Group.
- Very supportive and resourceful senior management
- 5 days work with stable work environment
- Excellent career exposure plus generous year end bonuses.
All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only.