Our client is a sizable Health Product Company with businesses in HK, PRC and overseas market. Due to business expansion, they are now inviting applications with the following requirements:
- Perform reception duties including handling phone calls, greetings, serving guests
- Support full spectrum of general office administration functions such as handling invoices, pantry suppliers & stationery etc
- Co-ordinate reservation of conference rooms
- Assist in corporate events and ad hoc assignments
- Diploma in any disciplines
- At least 2 years receptionist experience
- Excellent telephone manner, pleasant, presentable, independent, honest and a strong sense of responsibility with customer-orientated
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and a good team player with a positive attitude
- Good PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese word-processing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
- High flexibility to face new challenge and change
- Immediately available is highly preferred
What’s on Offer:
- An excellent career opportunity to grow with a fast growing Health Product Group.
- Very supportive and resourceful work environment
- 5 days work with excellent remuneration package with CNY bonus, performance bonus and corporate benefits.
Interested candidates please send application with updated MS Word resume. All data received will be used for recruitment purpose only.