Our client is a reputable Chinese Asset Management group with specific focuses on cross-border asset management and investment businesses. They manage a portfolio of private equity funds, venture capital funds, sector focus funds, mezzanine funds, hedge funds and principal investment funds, all operated via an international management platform, and provides overseas investors with opportunities to explore and invest in companies with fast growth potential in mainland China. They also seek investment opportunities from overseas and provide diversified financial services for its clients on the mainland. Due to their business diversification and expansion globally, they are now looking for the following position:
- Assist Team Head to manage new and existing product/fund development and implementation;
- Cooperate with investment team, sales team as well as other internal and external parties to investigate the product structure and feasibility of development;
- Work with both internal and external parties (e.g. lawyer, service providers and etc.) to formulate and complete relevant product/fund documentation materials; evaluate and determine appropriate service providers for products;
- Responsible for the creation of product/fund operational procedures and maintain the relationship with clients/investors;
- Coordinate with clients, custodians, transfer agents and other internal departments (e.g. Compliance) for client onboarding and KYC due diligence;
- Responsible for fund/product related tasks including but not limited to development, termination, agreements and quotation negotiations;
- Provide relevant and appropriate information of product/fund to clients and partners, participate due diligence processing for potential clients.
- Degree holder in Finance & Accounting;
- Preferably CPA qualification or law background;
- 8-10 years of working experience, preferably in asset management company;
- Experience in product development and/or project management are preferable;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including fluency of Putonghua);
- Good communication skills with fair knowledge in Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Able to work under pressure and handle multi-tasks;
- SFC Type 1, 4 & 9 Licence Holder.
What’s on Offer:
- An excellent career opportunity to grow with a fast growing Chinese Asset Management Group.
- Very supportive and resourceful senior management
- Great professional exposure in Hong Kong and overseas
- Excellent remuneration package with generous annual bonuses
All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only.