Our client is a sizable Company with businesses in HK, PRC and overseas market. Due to business expansion, they are now inviting applications with the following requirements:
- Prepare corporation tax computations at provision and final stage
- Deal with IRD correspondence including reviewing and preparing letters for review
- Assist in handling corporate tax advisory, transfer-pricing and corporate tax planning
- Build and maintain good working relationships with tax advisor or related parties
- Communicate with different Business Units to obtain relevant information and to resolve queries and other compliance matters etc.
- Conduct research and provide pro-active tax advice on a range of topics and developments especially in HK, UK or some developing markets
- Handle ad hoc assignments and projects
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance or any other business related discipline and with professional qualification (e.g. CPA, ACCA)
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience and experience in a Big 4 audit firm
- Familiar with HK tax and knowledge in PRC tax, transfer pricing, FATCA and CRS would be preferred
- Strong numerical skills, competence with MS Office, especially MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
What’s on Offer:
- An excellent career opportunity to grow with a fast growing enterprise
- Very supportive and resourceful senior management and work environment
- 5 days work with excellent remuneration package with CNY bonus, performance bonus and corporate benefits.
All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only.