Our client is a Hong Kong listed state owned financial conglomerate. They are now looking for the following position:
Being an integral member of the Corporate Client Services team with team members based in Hong Kong and Beijing. This incumber will be responsible for investor development and relationship management as well as and marketing/sales of funds. Departmental administration, Client and Marketing support, CRM system administration and maintenance as well as Ad Hoc projects to support the department’s needs including but not limited to department presentations, budget, audit and legal and compliance matters. The individual must have a willingness to learn, be resourceful and independent, and take on additional fund administration responsibilities over time. The person should possess excellent client presence, organizational skills, the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and a strong work ethic.
- Assist with the overall operations of the department
- Provides administrative support in a multiple office team environment to both senior and junior professionals
- Maintain calendars, schedule meetings, plan events, time entry, process expenses for reimbursement, and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Provide department staff onboarding and off boarding support (setting up necessary space, I/T, phone, stationery, system/firm training etc. or vice versa)
- Coordinates internal/external meetings and conference calls with multiple time zones
- Handles phone calls and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner
- Provide support with processing client deliverables and other materials.
- Schedule and coordinate internal and offsite meetings, including setting up conference rooms, ordering catering as appropriate and welcoming guests
Fund Marketing Support
- Stay alert on global investment forums and provide information to teams regarding conference participation on multiple levels.
- Preparing follow up emails / thank you notes/ next steps for marketing professional after each roadshow, conference etc.
Ad Hoc Projects
- Assist in preparation of Department Presentations
- Assist with department budget, finance, audit, legal and compliance matters
- Undertake ad hoc initiatives and business analysis required by the team
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) are essential Native listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in English
- Excellent Chinese Mandarin/Putonghua skills
- 5 years minimum PR/Marketing working experience preferably in multinational companies, fund management, banking or financial institutions
- Marketing oriented and client friendly; comfortable working with people at all organizational levels
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Must have excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful
What’s on Offer:
- An excellent career opportunity to grow with a fast growing Chinese Asset Management Group.
- Very supportive and resourceful senior management
- Great professional exposure in Hong Kong and overseas
- Excellent remuneration package with generous annual bonuses.
All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only.