Our client is a reputable Chinese Asset Management group Due to their business diversification and expansion globally, they are now looking for the following position:
An integral member of the Corporate Client Services team with team members based in Hong Kong and Beijing. CCS is responsible for investor development and relationship management as well as and marketing/sales of CEL’s funds. The CCS Administrator will be responsible for the department administration, Client and Marketing support, CRM system administration and maintenance as well as Ad Hoc projects to support the department’s needs including but not limited to department presentations, budget, audit and legal and compliance matters. The individual must have a willingness to learn, be resourceful and independent, and take on additional fund administration responsibilities over time. The person should possess excellent client presence, organizational skills, the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and a strong work ethic.
- Assist with the overall operations of the department by building relationships with service line partners, managers, associates, administrative staff, and outside resources
- Provides administrative support in a multiple office team environment to both senior and junior professionals
- Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees and or group events
- Booking domestic and international travel and handle changes while professional is traveling during the various time zones
- Maintain calendars, schedule meetings, plan events, time entry, process expenses for reimbursement, and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Provide department staff onboarding and off boarding support (setting up necessary space, I/T, phone, stationery, system/firm training etc. or vice versa)
- Orders supplies and keeps inventory well-stocked
- Coordinates internal/external meetings and conference calls with multiple time zones
- Handles phone calls and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner
- Responds and follows up on client requests timely
- Provide support with processing client deliverables and other materials.
- Schedule and coordinate internal and offsite meetings, including setting up conference rooms, ordering catering as appropriate and welcoming guests
Fund Marketing Support
- Stay alert on global investment forums and provide information to teams regarding conference participation on multiple levels. Be proactive in knowing what events to attend and coordinate all logistics
- Preparing follow up emails / thank you notes/ next steps for marketing professional after each roadshow, conference etc.
- Assist with data entry and maintenance in firm technology and tools.
- Evaluate and recommend productivity tools for more efficient data management
- Name card management
Ad Hoc Projects
- Assist in preparation of Department Presentations
- Assist with department budget, finance, audit, legal and compliance matters
- Undertake ad hoc initiatives and business analysis required by the team
- Ability to work overtime as needed, including weekends, sometimes on short notice
- College degree preferred
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) are essential – minimum intermediate levels; Strong proficiency in general computer skills
- Native listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in English
- Excellent Chinese Mandarin/Putonghua skills
- 5 years minimum working experience preferably in multinational companies, fund management, banking or financial institutions
- Marketing oriented and client friendly; comfortable working with people at all organizational levels
- Ability to display a consistent, professional degree of communication
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Must have excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful
- High attention to details
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information
What’s on Offer:
- An excellent career opportunity to grow with a fast growing Chinese Asset Management Group.
- Very supportive and resourceful senior management
- Great HR projects exposure in Hong Kong and overseas
- Excellent remuneration package with generous annual bonuses.
All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only.