Our client is a HK Listed State Owned Financial Conglomerate. Due to business diversification and expansion globally, they are now looking for the following position:
- Perform full spectrum of Human Resources functions especially in recruitment, staff onboarding, program engagement etc for HK and overseas offices.
- Responsible for different employee engagement programs to enhance staff retention and overall company morale
- Partner with key business stakeholders to provide HR advisory to ensure business objectives are met
- Act as a bridge between HQ and local offices to ensure the smooth roll out of corporate HR initiatives while local business needs are met
- Lead and execute in various HR projects on ad-hoc basis.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience with solid track record as HR Generalist/HRBP
- Work Experience for asset management firm, financial institutions is preferred
- Excellent communications, interpersonal & influencing skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
What’s on Offer:
- An excellent career opportunity to grow with a fast growing Chinese Asset Management Group.
- Very supportive and resourceful senior management
- Excellent remuneration package with generous annual bonuses.
All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only.