Our client is a Hong Kong listed state owned financial conglomerate. They are now looking for the following position:
- Review and perform financial statement analysis for portfolio companies;
- Prepare and review financial statements, partner capital statements and capital allocation of the PE fund;
- To assist in full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support for the department
- Responsible for taking Chinese minutes for the bi weekly Investment Committee meeting
- Degree holder or above, in Business, Accounting or Finance;
- 1-3 years’ of fund administrative or public/private equity accounting experience;
- Experience in reviewing general ledgers and financial statements;
- Basic knowledge of modeling and calculations;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and coordination skills;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing;
- Fluent in Mandarin and English. Basic command of Cantonese a plus
- CPA designation is a plus
What’s on Offer:
- An excellent career opportunity to grow with a fast growing Chinese Asset Management Group.
- Very supportive and resourceful senior management
- Great professional exposure in Hong Kong and overseas
- Excellent remuneration package with generous annual bonuses.
All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only.