On behalf of our client, a reputable international bank is seeking for high caliber candidate for their 1 year contract role. Job Descriptions and Requirements stated below:
- Handle user queries & suggestions and acting on behalf of users to resolve problems/issues in regular liaison with IT or related parties
- Identify solutions to production problems and participate in handling incidents to minimize service and business impact
- Assists in developing & implementing system projects to maximize the operational efficiency of the network. Assists in maintaining the operational effectiveness of existing systems and processes.
- Provides users support in the implementation stage of new /existing systems and processes
- Supports user daily operations in using the system
- Contributes to ongoing systems and processes improvement from users perspective
- Contributes to the proper maintenance of existing user manuals
- Assists hotline function in handling enquiry from internal customer
- Assists in contingent situations due to system malfunction
- Assist in fall-back procedures & giving instructions to users, aiming at minimizing negative impact on business, image & operational inconvenience
- Monitor effect and benefits for users of newly released system enhancements/review.
- Assist in terms of system technicalities (e.g. accurately define user requirements, comments on system design & conduct testing)
- Update manuals with operational/system changes for superior’s perusal, asking comments from concerned parties & sending them to users after finalization
- Knowledge on customer due diligence, sanctions, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and Common Reporting Standard (CRS) an advantage
- Diploma or Degree holder at a recognized university or college.
- Project management skill including encompassing feasibility study capability, implementation and review monitoring skill, people/resources management skill, planning and organizing skill etc.
- Banking Operations knowledge with no less than 2 - 5 years hand-on experience on information processing services in financial industry.
- Effective interpersonal skill, being able to communicate effectively with parties concerned about the plan of the migration or remigration projects.
- Analytical and learning skills, the job holder must have an analytical mind to extract/conclude useful ideas from enormous information. He or She should also be a quick learner to adapt to various new systems/procedures.
- Presentation and coaching skill, the job holder should have necessary presentation skill to introduce/present the relevant parties of the procedure/plan. He or She should also be able to coach his or her subordinates for their development.