Our Client is a reputable international bank, they are seeking for high caliber candidate for below position.
Principal responsibilities/Job Description
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to Managing Director/Senior Managers in Client Coverage team.
- Efficient diary management, arranging and prioritising meetings, lunches etc, and ensuring that all relevant documents and papers are prepared and ready in good time.
- Organisation of all aspects of travel booking and itineraries, including room bookings.
- Field telephone calls as appropriate, assisting and dealing with queries where possible.
- Dealing with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Reception of external visitors.
- Ad hoc project work as required.
- Checking, logging and processing of expenses when required.
- Preparation of confidential correspondence and reports.
- Collating input from the broader management team when required.
- Organisation of periodic offsite meetings and conferences including occasional evening events.
- Assistance with the itineraries, building access etc for overseas visitors to Hong Kong.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Very well organised with good attention to detail, and ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude and ‘can do’ approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels of seniority in an appropriate manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook
Interested parties, please send full resume with your expected salary and availability. All submitted personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only