Our client is a reputable global bank. They are seeking for high caliber candidtes for rapidly expanding. Details as follows:
This role requires the jobholder to work closely with the other team members and other department within HSS to ensure timely delivery of accurate reports to clients.
- Prepare NAV calculations
- Monitor investment compliance
- Prepare financial statements and other financial related reports (as agreed) with the clients
- Maintain books and accounts of the funds
- File records of correspondences and processed instructions for audit purposes
- Participate in system migration UAT
- Delivery of accurate and timely report to Clients
- Complete valuation and compliance checklist accurately and timely
- Maintains the bank's internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Understands, follows and demonstrates compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy.
- Responsible to deliver the NAV calculations and Reports of the assigned funds to clients in accurate and timely manner.
- Expect to take part in different projects for service improvement
- Degree holder in business related i.e. Economic / Banking & Finance / Accounting
- 1-2 years experience in banking / auditing / project management field
- Fresh graduate will consider for a Junior position
- Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel (Pivot-table, v-look up) PowerPoint
- Accept multi-tasks and work under pressure
Interested parties, please send full resume with your expected salary and earliest availability. All submitted personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.