Our client is a sizable Health Product Company with businesses in HK, PRC and overseas market. Due to business expansion, they are now inviting applications with the following requirements:
- Development and composition of briefing materials for executives prior to media interviews.
- Oversee corporate website revamp and maintenance
- Develop, edit and review communication materials including press releases, newsletters, corporate video, presentations and corporate collaterals etc by working with different levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Miscellaneous projects/duties as assigned
- University degree in linguistic, translations, media, communications or equivalent
- At least 10 years' working experience in PR agencies or sizable in-house corporations with at least 4-5 years of experience in senior role
- Excellent writing, editing and proof-reading skills in both English and Chinese
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Sense of creative and art direction
- Experience in digital content production
- Proficient in Mandarin with PRC exposure
- Flexible and willing to take business trips.
What’s on Offer:
- An excellent career opportunity to grow with a fast growing Health Product Group.
- Very supportive and resourceful senior management and work environment
- 5 days work with excellent remuneration package with CNY bonus, performance bonus and corporate benefits.
All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only.