Our client is a reputable Chinese Asset Management group with specific focuses on cross-border asset management and investment businesses. They manage a portfolio of private equity funds, venture capital funds, sector focus funds, mezzanine funds, hedge funds and principal investment funds, all operated via an international management platform, and provides overseas investors with opportunities to explore and invest in companies with fast growth potential in mainland China. They also seek investment opportunities from overseas and provide diversified financial services for its clients on the mainland. Due to their business diversification and expansion globally, they are now looking for the following position
Department: Asset Management
Team: Equity Investment
The ideal candidate will work in the Equity Investment Team of Asset Management Department and report directly to Managing Director, Head of Equity Investment.
- Keep abreast of financial and consumer industry related development, conduct market research and forecast market trend;
- Generate investment ideas, construct investment portfolios, formulate and optimize investment strategies;
- Assist Team Head to strictly manage the implementation of investment strategies, monitor and control investment risks;
- Support Products and Sales Team in sales and marketing materials preparation;
- Perform other ad hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor Degree or above from top tier universities;
- Minimum 5 years’ equity investment and research experiences in covering consumer sector; worked in fund or asset management over the past year an advantage;
- Good understanding of financial markets and strong forecasting skills; being able to generate investment ideas and portfolios;
- With keen market insight; being able to think comprehensively and make proper judgement and decisions;
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills;
- Responsible, integrity and good team spirit;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including fluency of Putonghua);
- SFC Type 9 Licence Holder.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate.
What’s on Offer:
- An excellent career opportunity to grow with a fast growing Chinese Asset Management Group.
- Very supportive and resourceful senior management
- Great professional exposure in Hong Kong and overseas
- Excellent remuneration package with generous annual bonuses.