Our client is a growing banking group with operations in HK and China. They are now inviting application with the following requirements:
- Execution of FI transactions (including, credit, rates, fixed income products) for all relevant accounts under management
- Execution of trade under bank treasury
- Performing market and security analysis
- Studying the marketplace for tactical opportunities, generating trading ideas consistent with investment strategies
- Continuous liaison with brokers and counterparties
- Ad Hoc projects as required by other internal departments or external counterparties.
Degree in business, finance, mathematics or engineering discipline
CFA will be viewed favorably
Relevant Working Experience
- Previous 3 years of dealing experience in various investment vehicles including Fixed Income products, credit, rates, FX
- Candidates with experience as Proprietary Trader experience with banks will have definite advantages
- Ability to prioritize work task & manage risk
- Microsoft office in particular with strong EXCEL skills
- Detailed knowledge of Bloomberg & other market data platforms
- Strong communication skills & interest in financial markets.
- Fluent Putonghua, Cantonese and English
License Requirements • SFC license 1, 4, 9
What’s on Offer:
- An excellent career opportunity to grow with a fast growing Chinese Banking Group.
- Very supportive and resourceful senior management
- Excellent remuneration package with performance bonuses. All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only.