Our client is a reputable Chinese Banking Group. They are now looking for quality candidates with the following requirements:
- Monitor and manage bond investment portfolio
- Perform credit analysis on corporate financial status, compose regular review reports
- Execute bond transactions
- Prepare internal and regulatory reports as required
Degree in Finance, Mathematics or Financial Engineering or related disciplines
Relevant Working Experience
- Previous 3 years of dealing experience in Fixed Income products i.e. corporate or government bonds
- Preferably with bond management experience with banks and process bond accounting knowledge
- Knowledge in regulatory requirements (such as LMR, LCR calculation) and accounting standard practice (such as IAS39/IFRS9) for financial instruments.
- Microsoft office in particular with strong EXCEL skills
- Detailed knowledge of Bloomberg & other market data platforms
- Fluent Putonghua, Cantonese and English
License Requirements • SFC license 1, 4, 9
What's on Offer:
- An excellent career opportunity to grow with a fast growing Chinese Banking Group.
- Very supportive and resourceful senior management
- Excellent remuneration package with performance bonuses.
All resumes received will be used for recruitment purpose only.