Our client is a sizable Health Product Company with businesses in HK, PRC and overseas market. Due to business expansion, they are now inviting applications with the following requirements:
- Plan and organize all personal & internal corporate functions for board members and internal staffs
- Support logistic arrangement of corporate catering events
- Assist in special events (e.g. annual dinner, company themed party)
- Develop and implement office administration policies and procedures
- Support the ad-hoc assignments
- University degree in event management or hospitality disciplines
- At least 5 years' relevant working experience in catering and event management, with hotel or private clubhouse experience are preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
- Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Willing to work overtime and occasional travel is required
What’s on Offer:
- An excellent career opportunity to grow with a fast growing Health Product Group.
- Very supportive and resourceful work environment
- 5 days work with excellent remuneration package with CNY bonus, performance bonus and corporate benefits.
All resumes received will be used for recruitment purposes only.