Our client is a reputable Chinese Asset Management group Due to their business diversification and expansion globally, they are now looking for the following position:
- Assist in handling company secretarial duties for the Company and its Hong Kong, mainland PRC and overseas subsidiaries
- To manage statutory books and records, registers and database
- To ensure compliance with all relevant statutory requirements
- To maintain up-to-date and systematic filing system
- To assist in ad-hoc projects and tasks assigned from time to time
- Degree holder or above, qualified or student member of ICSA preferable
- 2-3 years’ practical experience in company secretarial work, preferably in professional firm or listed companies
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Familiar with Companies Ordinance, the Hong Kong Listing Rules and knowledge of CSA system would be a definite advantage
What's on Offer:
- An excellent career opportunity to grow with a fast growing Chinese Asset Management Group.
- Very supportive and resourceful senior management
- Great professional exposure in Hong Kong and overseas
- Excellent remuneration package with generous annual bonuses
All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only.