Our client is a reputable Chinese Asset Management group Due to their business diversification and expansion globally, they are now looking for the following position:
- Reporting to the Head of the HR Department
- Work as a Business Partner to provide advice on HR system administration, implementation, and work closely with system vendor, project management.
- Responsible for managing monthly payroll which include payroll administration & reporting, employers’ tax compliance, provident fund maintenance and benefits management for HK office and supervision of China offices.
- Ensure the accuracy and quality control and data integrity of the human resources information
- To provide timely management reports and projects progress reports
- Work as one of the core team member for SAP system implementation
- Attend meetings as necessary and assist HR projects
- Degree holder or above, preferably major in accounting, human resources, business studies or equivalent
- At least 7 years of solid experience in Compensation and Benefits in sizeable financial institutions.
- Sound numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in application of HRIS (eg SAP)
- Experience in handling/supervision of international payrolls (including PRC and/or other APAC countries) is an advantage
- Outstanding leadership quality and project management skills
- To demonstrate a business-savvy and strategic mindset
- Proactive and positive work attitude and excellent team player
- A fast learner with great flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
What’s on Offer:
- An excellent career opportunity to grow with a fast growing Chinese Asset Management Group.
- Very supportive and resourceful senior management
- Great HR projects exposure in Hong Kong and overseas
- Excellent remuneration package with generous annual bonuses.
All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only.