- Assist ASP Regional Head of the Client Documentation Group, Asia Pacific, and other members of the team in the preparation, negotiation and execution of Traded Market Documentation and any other ad hoc agreements the team handles from time to time, and any duties incidental to the above function.
- Create and maintain appropriate records, databases/systems and filing systems (including excel spreadsheets, scanning, archiving and retrieval of original agreements and/or working files etc). Ensuring that documentation information is accurately recorded on appropriate systems
- Assist in the preparation of management information reports and any ad hoc reports as required from time to time.
- Assist members of the team in their preparation of draft documents, templates, cover letters, emails, other form of correspondences, execution document version, and any other documents requested by the members of the team.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy.
- Be aware of the Operational Risk scenario associated with the role and act in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations, including the performance of cross checking, auditing and any other internal or external controls mechanisms established for the group.
- Manage proper records of inflow and outflow of original documents, including for execution and archiving purposes.
- Support and implement CDG IT systems initiatives as appropriate (incl. system testing where necessary).
- Ensuring own and relevant team’s compliance with any agreed Service Level Agreement.
- Be able to provide assistance and/or education and/or discussions with other team members (including junior members) on technical issues and be able to share any market updates with the team.
- Ensuring relevant team’s adherence issues in relation to process and procedures are escalated to relevant Team Head or Regional Head.
- Completing tasks delegated by relevant Negotiator, Team Head or Regional Head in a satisfactory manner.
- Setting up meetings, interviews, room bookings, conference calls, events, etc
- Making any necessary travel arrangements and arranging meeting schedules for the travelers
- Arranging any required Company Registry registrations
- Setting up of any new joiners
- Physical delivery of any urgent documents to a different office location
- Arranging, logging, record keeping of all physical documents logistics (courier, archiving, etc)
- Management of stationery / pantry needs
- All other general secretarial / receptionist type duties
- University graduate (business or commerce degrees preferred) with a minimum of 1 to 2 years working experience in an office environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time and portfolio, data management, analytic and management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong team player.
- Strong familiarity with MS Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Putonghua (Mandarin). Cantonese or other language skills will be an advantage.
Resumes received will be used for recruitment purpose only.