Our client is a reputable Chinese Asset Management group with specific focuses on cross-border asset management and investment businesses. They manage a portfolio of private equity funds, venture capital funds, sector focus funds, mezzanine funds, hedge funds and principal investment funds, all operated via an international management platform, and provides overseas investors with opportunities to explore and invest in companies with fast growth potential in mainland China. They also seek investment opportunities from overseas and provide diversified financial services for its clients on the mainland. Due to their business diversification and expansion globally, they are now looking for the following position:
The Associate, Structured Finance will support project financing efforts and assist in the creation of financial models for project and structured finance transactions.
- Support the development of valuation models to analyze the economic merits and risks associated with potential investment projects
- Contribute to the development of project financing structures and analyze alternative approaches.
- Assist in due diligence processes for project finance, corporate finance and merger & acquisition transactions.
- Assist in drafting of post investment management reports
- Assist in projecting of exit strategies and execution; evaluation of return on investments;
- Participate in structured financing and execution
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or other relevant disciplines
- With 3 year of relevant Analyst experience with financial sectors
- Candidates with professional qualifications (i.e. CFA, CPA, or CMA etc) will have definite advantages
- Demonstrated ability to develop complex financing models
- Familiarity with project or corporate finance transactions and documentation.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses self-starter qualities with the ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize a number of concurrent tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Candidates with less experience but with great potential will be considered as Analyst.
What's on Offer:
- An excellent career opportunity to grow with a fast growing Chinese Asset Management Group.
- Very supportive and resourceful senior management
- Excellent remuneration package with generous annual bonuse
All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only.