Our client is a reputable Chinese Asset Management group with specific focuses on cross-border asset management and investment businesses. They manage a portfolio of private equity funds, venture capital funds, sector focus funds, mezzanine funds, hedge funds and principal investment funds, all operated via an international management platform, and provides overseas investors with opportunities to explore and invest in companies with fast growth potential in mainland China. They also seek investment opportunities from overseas and provide diversified financial services for its clients on the mainland. They are now looking for secretary for their CEO Office
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder in Business Administration, or above
- 3 years of secretarial work experience preferrably in financial industry
- Strong interpersonal, communication and coordination skills and excellent team player
- Must fluency in Cantonese, Putonghua and English and proficient in written Chinese and English as well.
- To assist the Senior Secretary of the CEO to carry out daily secretarial work, including minutes taking, arranging business appointments, projects follow up and logistic control; liaison with third parties and relevant project stake holders;
- Utilizing MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Chinese/English) to product presentational materials, reports and agenda etc
- Organize business trips and expenses reports
- Responsible to handle ad hoc assignments as required
What to Offer:
- An excellent career opportunity to grow with a fast growing Chinese Asset Management Group.
- Very supportive and resourceful senior management
- Very stable work environment with generous year end bonus plus benefits
Interested parties please email detail resume to email@example.com for detail application. All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only.