On behalf of our client, who is a fast growing health food product manufacturer, we are now inviting applications with the following requirements:
- The incumbent shall provide professional secretarial support to the Executive Director
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- To produce high quality of business materials, business correspondence and follow up of ad-hoc assignments
- To support the Executive Director on daily schedules, meetings, presentations, PowerPoint, Excel, meeting arrangement, events management etc
- Full time Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance or related
- 5 - 8 years of relevant experience in serving very senior executives in sizable corporations
- Must with strong interpersonal & communication skills;
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills;
- Must possess strong linguistic ability including spoken and written Chinese, English and Putonghua
- Ability to work under pressure, work independently, pro-actively and devotedly.
- Willing to travel to China to accompany ED for AGM, EAGM etc.
- If you are enthusiastic, energetic and like meeting challenges, this is the position for you!
What's on Offer:
This is a rewarding experience with a fast growing enterprise. Aside from valuable exposure in the industry, you will receive an excellent package including 13th month plus performance bonus, 5 days work week, generous corporate benefits.
All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only.