Our client is a reputable Chinese Asset Management group with specific focuses on cross-border asset management and investment businesses. They manage a portfolio of private equity funds, venture capital funds, sector focus funds, mezzanine funds, hedge funds and principal investment funds, all operated via an international management platform, and provides overseas investors with opportunities to explore and invest in companies with fast growth potential in mainland China. They also seek investment opportunities from overseas and provide diversified financial services for its clients on the mainland. Due to their business diversification and expansion globally, they are now looking for Human Resource Director to lead and build a fast growing Chinese financial investment group:
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in CPA, CFA, CIA is preferred
- Must be able to work collaboratively with diverse individuals and functions at all levels both within and outside of the organization.
- Requires 5-8 years management experience, proven investigative skills, strong interpersonal and documentation skills, and an understanding of business of asset management, private equities and structural finance. Candidates experience in Big4 and familiar with IT audit experience will have definite advantage.
- Analytical mind with sound judgment.
- High level of work independence and proactive work attitude.
- Must fluency in Cantonese, Putonghua and English and proficient in written Chinese and English as well.
- To assist the Head of Internal Audit to understand and analyze risk, amend and enhance work procedure for internal audit.
- Perform audits on various functions of the organization to assess operational efficiencies, effectiveness and risk factors. Initiate systematic changes and be responsible for developing corrective action initiatives for all identified deficiencies.
- Identify auditable activities and relevant risk factors and making an assessment of their relative significance by utilizing risk assessment tools and professional judgment. Explore new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of the Internal Audit department and the services it performs.
- Coordinate projects for Hong Kong, PRC and overseas offices
What to Offer:
- An excellent career opportunity to grow with a fast growing Chinese Asset Management Group.
Very supportive and resourceful senior management
Excellent remuneration package
Interested parties please email detail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for detail application. All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only.