On behalf of our client, we are seeking for high calber candidate for the above posts:
- To perform customer due diligence activities including conducting name screening, internet searches, clearing of screening matches, perform identity and address verification check, review and verify information received to substantiate client’s source of wealth
- To liaise with client facing colleagues (i.e. Wealth Planners, Relationship Managers) for information gathering to ensure customer due diligence activities are completed properly and accurately.
- Assist with client profile update based on information collected by client facing staff and/or reliable public sources.
- To escalate any review exceptions timely to the supervisors.
- University degree in a relevant discipline.
- Strong risk control and compliance mind-set.
- Experience in auditing, risk management or another oversight or monitoring function is an advantage.
- Strong skills in Microsoft office, Power Point and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with other teams
- Strong analytical and reporting skills abilities to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and apply sound business and technical domain knowledge.
- Good interpersonal skill by demonstrating high level of initiatives and ability to quickly acquire knowledge and adapt to on-going change.
- Able to cope with pressure and tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
All interested parties please send full resume in WORD Format with expected salary All submitted personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.