On behalf of our client, a reputed international bank is seeking high caliber fresh graduate for their challenging tasks.
Candidate will be worked in the Bonds and Structural Products Team with an energetic environment and focus on wealth Products Development and Customer Value Management.
Candidates may have the exposures of Wealth Development products, from Liabilities, FX to Structured Products and Unit Trust. They can also touch on the product development projects and understand how to develop a new product from beginning to end.
They also have the chance to understand the day-to-day running of the Wealth Development business and how their bank is doing to sustain the leadership position in Hong Kong.
- to support in investment products performance monitorning / product management / product development
- to assist in preparing various market information and business analytics
- to assist in preparing data analysis and graphical presentations
- to support in investment projects implementation
- Assist with the launch of investment products and marketing campaigne planning
- Strong communication skills, able to work under pressure and fast-paced environment
- Strong linguistic skills (Fluent or native in both English and Cantonese)
- Proficiency in MS Excel (Macro), Word, PowerPoint is a MUST
- Knowledge in MS Access, Visual basics is preferred
- Matured mind-set and willing to learn and work overtime
- Manage to delivery quality and consistent output, even under pressure
- Good knowledge in investment products is a MUST
- Understanding the business needs for the bank and investor
- Degree or above, strong sense in world-wide financial market
- FResh graduate in busines or financial field, relevant internship experience is a plus
All interested parties, please send full resumes in WORD format with expected salary. All submitted data will be used for recruitment purposes only.