On behalf of our client, a well-known bank in Hong Kong is seeking for high caliber candidate for their business need
· Support team managers to develop and deploy data programs, management reports, dashboards and business intelligence solutions to fulfill the business need under considerable deadline pressure.
· Develops and supports a wide variety of adhoc/production information deliverables and analysis.
· Interfaces with Business Performance and Customer Experience departments to translate business requirements and strategy into information processes.
· Performs other related D&IM duties as assigned.
. Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Mathematics, Statistics, Information Management, Computer Science or related field.
· Proven experience in data analysis or database management experience or equivalent.
· Solid experience on SAS programming skills.
· Excel VBA programming skills and UNIX experience an advantage.
· Strong communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills are required, including the capacity to articulate the case for information management in the language of business.
· Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal or external stakeholders.
All interested parties, please send full resume to email@example.com The submitted personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.