On behalf of our client, a reputed international bank is seeking for high quality candidates for the new headcount in 2017.
- Prepare bank reconciliation and financial statements for bank's clients
- Assist in annual auditing
- Check the accounting ledgers prepared by other regions and investigate if any disciplines is found.
- Liaison with other countries for accounting and reporting issues
- Handle ad-hoc tasks and assignments as required
- Ensuring all issuing reports and procedures are compliance with bank's standard
- Degree holder in Accounting major, fresh graduates in 2017 are welcomed
- with some accounting or auditing experience is ideal but not a must
- able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Chinese
We can Offer you:
- 5 days week, OT payment in 1.5 times, 15 days of annual leave, , 1.5 months gratuity
- on job training
- Professional Signatures is provided
Interested parties please send full resume in WORD file to firstname.lastname@example.org All submitted details will be used for recruitment purposes only.