Provide full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to the Department In Charge
and the Department such as taking minutes, handling telephone calls, filing, arranging
- business appointments and meetings, following up projects and communicating with clients;
- Provide secretarial support to team;
- Organize business trips, process trip applications and claims;
- Perform other ad hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor Degree or above;
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience, exposure in financial industry is an advantage;
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail-oriented, self-motivated with strong organizational skills;
- Pleasant, proactive and mature;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and coordination skills;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing;
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
What to Offer:
- An excellent career opportunity to grow with a fast growing Chinese Asset Management Group.
- Very supportive and resourceful senior management
- Excellent remuneration package
Interested parties please email detail resume to email@example.com for detail application. All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only.