· To provide support on a range of projects and tasks within Business Management to ensure all project milestones and tasks are completed as per agreed deadline.
· To support on a range of routine tasks including MI reporting and monitoring, preparation of business paper as well as any other ad hoc tasks assigned by the Head of Business Management and Business Managers.
· To support the CLM team on CDD related tasks.
· To support tax related projects including CRS/ FATCA.
· To provide any other overall daily administrative support to the Business Management team.
- University degree in a relevant discipline.
- Strong risk control and compliance mind-set.
- Experience in auditing, risk management or another oversight or monitoring function is an advantage.
- Strong skills in Microsoft office, Power Point and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with other teams.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills abilities to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and apply sound business and technical domain knowledge.
- Attention to details. Be able to identify potential problems and risks.
- Good interpersonal skill by demonstrating high level of initiatives and ability to quickly acquire knowledge and adapt to on-going change.
- Able to cope with pressure and tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
All interested parties, please send all resume to email@example.com