- To coordinate and support a range of projects and tasks within Business Management to ensure all project milestones and tasks are completed as per agreed deadline.
- To review and support a range of routine tasks including MI reporting, preparation of business paper as well as any other ad hoc tasks assigned by the Head of Business Management and Business Managers.
- To support CLM team on CDD related tasks, including liaison with client facing colleagues (i.e. Wealth Planners, Trust Relationship Managers) for information gathering to ensure customer due diligence activities are completed properly and accurately, assisting client profile update, and escalating any issues or exceptions to Head of Business Management and Business Managers.
- To support tax related projects including CRS/ FATCA.
- To provide any other overall daily administrative support to the Business Management team
- University degree in a relevant discipline.
- At least 4 years of work experience, preferably in auditing, risk management or another oversight or monitoring function is an advantage.
- Strong risk control and compliance mind-set.
- Strong skills in Microsoft office, Power Point and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with other teams.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills abilities to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and apply sound business and technical domain knowledge.
- Attention to details. Be able to identify potential problems and risks.
- Good interpersonal skill by demonstrating high level of initiatives and ability to quickly acquire knowledge and adapt to on-going change.
- Able to cope with pressure and tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
All interested parties, please send full resume to email@example.com All submitted personal data will be used for internal job matching only.