On behalf of our client, one of the reputed international bank is seeking for high caliber candidate for their clients' redmediation projects for HKMA.
- Check to ensure the CDD Analysts have created, updated and maintained individual customer’s Know Your Customer (KYC) profiles in compliance with Line of Business (LOB) procedures & AML policies at on-boarding, periodic reviews & trigger review stage.
- Co-ordinate with front line (RM/Middle office) and clients to obtain relevant information/facilitate discrepancy resolution.
- The team must ensure a high quality of CDD review by conduct KYC call, work closely with front line and business partners.
- During KYC call to customer, ensure that local regulatory data privacy requirements are met & “tipping-off” is avoided to when procuring the necessary information
- Assesses Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Terrorist Financing and overall client risks of internationally mobile, High Net Worth (HNW) clients for existing customers
- Perform KYC call to customer for conducing customer due diligence review based on LOB procedures for all individual client types.
- Navigate through system records, existing document repositories and publicly available information to complete due diligence
- Maintain customer files by compiling available information and consolidating into the KYC system (e.g. CRT)
- Contact customer to obtain the necessary information from client to complete the SOW.
- Determine the Source of Wealth (SoW) specifics such as Net worth, tangible & intangible assets and Source of Wealth Type using Financial Statements and independent, reliable sources such as Forbes report
- Provide logical justification for the decisions taken when completing the CDD profile
- Identify the Financial Crime Risk Indicators to escalate to in-country FCC.
- Identify Exceptions & Approvals required as per LOBP and ensure they are in place prior to profile being approved.
- Ensure Data Quality controls are maintained and data elements captured correctly.
- Bachelor's Level degree or professional qualification with working experience in finical institution.experience in finical institution.
- Min. 2 years relevant working experience (Know Your Customer, Compliance, Anti Money Laundering, and Sanctions).
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and ability of multi-tasking.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), Cantonese and good command in Mandarin.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong presentation skills.
- Team player, independent, high adaptability to changing environment and attention to details.
Interested parties, please send full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org All submitted personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.
• Strong analytical and strong risk sense.
• Computer literate and ability to work on basic applications like MS Excel and MS Word.
• Min 2 years’ experience in KYC as an EDD analyst, or with frontline managerial role experience in Banks (e.g Branch Manager, Operation Manager, Relationship Manger ..etc)
• with HSBC/HASE experience will be an advantage