Our client is a reputable Chinese Asset Management group with specific focuses on cross-border asset management and investment businesses. They manage a portfolio of private equity funds, venture capital funds, sector focus funds, mezzanine funds, hedge funds and principal investment funds, all operated via an international management platform, and provides overseas investors with opportunities to explore and invest in companies with fast growth potential in mainland China. They also seek investment opportunities from overseas and provide diversified financial services for its clients on the mainland. Due to their business diversification and expansion globally, they are now looking for Human Resource Director to lead and build a fast growing Chinese financial investment group:
- Lead HR team in guiding the business through current and future plans
- Successfully drive key HR processes including Performance Management, Reward Management, Succession Planning and use these activities as a platform for further influencing and enabling positive change within the organization.
- Identify, diagnose, and work with leaders to address key workforce issues such as retention, performance management and differentiation, employee readiness, overall manager capability, and other talent and organizational priorities.
- Review existing compensation structure, reward and recognition programs, which in line with the corporate business direction.
- Lead annual benchmark survey, provide pay analysis and design compensation structure to improve remuneration competitiveness, succession planning for senior executive level
- Manage overseas projects including overseas co-investment projects, talent acquisitions and HR Policies implementation in alignment with local regulations.
- Understand the business expansion plans and guide the setup of new centers in global locations in partnership with management team.
If you are:
- A seasoned Human Resources Professional with 10 years experience from the investment banking industry.
- Possess high degree of business acumen with top tier multinational investment banks
- Demonstrated success in managing HR initiatives in a large, complex and international business environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication and group presentation skills
- Fluency in spoken Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Good cultural adaptation and comfortable in speaking Putonghua and writing Chinese.
What's to Offer:
- An excellent career opportunity to grow with a fast growing Chinese Asset Management Group.
- Very supportive and resourceful senior management
- Excellent remuneration package
I Please email detail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for detail application. All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only.